ActivIdentity Information Security Clients
Business Drivers for Security Clients:
- Insider Threats: Insider security breaches pose a far greater risk to organizations and attacks on information assets are growing
- Escalating Costs: Price Waterhouse Coopers found that the frequency of cyber attacks on enterprises doubled in the last 18 months and the cost tripled
- Vulnerable Passwords: Using smart cards to secure VPN, Windows login and server access could prevent almost 50% of current and future breaches.
ActivIdentity Security Clients protect against unauthorized access by providing easy-to-manage enterprise single sign-on capabilities, strong authentication, and an enforcement point for corporate security policies.
ActivIdentity delivers a complete solution to meet the requirements of any organization:
- ActivIdentity ActivClient™Mobile for BlackBerry® allows smart card credentials to be issued to a microSD™ device and inserted into the BlackBerry® smartphone’s expandable microSD™ memory card slot. This provides the middleware and the console to perform operations directly from the BlackBerry® device
- HID Global naviGO™ extends enterprise door access cards to provide strong authentication to the desktop, delivering greater security, compliance and productivity
ActivIdentity Security Clients provide the following key benefits:
- Protects information assets and systems from insider threats
- Allows enforcement of corporate security policies for local and remote access
- Lowers help desk costs and increases user productivity
- Supports compliance with government regulations and industry mandates